Recipes for Weight Loss Surgery
Weight Loss surgery is performed in order to get rid from excessive weight. Person undergoes a weight loss surgery requires healthy diet.
After weight loss surgery, it is recommended to have 800 to 1000 calories per day. Some people are also suggested to have minerals and vitamins after weight loss surgery. They are also required to intake 40gm to 60gm of proteins in their diet.
Recipes for Weight Loss Surgery are as follows:-
Usage of skim milk or yogurt. It will provide 100 calories per cup.Use water as a base. Favorite flavors of protein powder can be added such as latte,pina, mocha, cocoa and colada. Blend until you get fine texture. Add ice.
Red Lentil Soup:-
- One cup of red lentils and chopped onions.
- Half cup of brown rice, red chili flakes and salt.
- Six cups of vegetable stock and 3 chopped shallots.
- 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Crumbles of feta cheese.
- Take a large bowl and add olive oil,onion and red flakes. Add vegetable stock in it and stir it. Let them boil. Later add lentils and rice to the mixture and simmer it for about 30 minutes. Serve hot.
- 3 quarter water
- 3 lbs whole chicken
- Half cup of onion, carrot and celery stock.
- 1 bay leaf,parsley sprig and thyme sprig
- Black pepper.
- Add all the ingredients in a heavy skillet. Put it in sim for more than 1 to 2 hours. Reserve chicken.Strain the broth. Refrigerate it for overnight. Remove all the fat that you will find on the broth the next day. The chicken broth is ready.
Potato Flake Fried Chicken:-
- Butter spray
- 1 packet of mashed potatoes.
- 2 lbs skinless and boneless chicken.strain
- Heat the oven over 400 degree Fahrenheit before hand. Prepare the baking sheet Spray the butter over the baking sheet.
- Take a bowl and add potato flakes in it. Cover chicken with butter. Coat them with potato flakes.
- Place them over the baking sheet. Drizzle the the remaining potato flakes over them.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve hot.