Cinnamon Weight Loss Effects
The bark of the tree is referred to Cinnamon. It is found in South Asia and Sri Lanka. It is one of the most important spice used by the ancient people. It was regarded as a gift from God by the ancient people. It can also be used as home remedies and helps in boosting medical and physical well being. Cinnamon is the most effective aid for weight loss.
Cinnamon Benefits for Weight Loss:-
- If you are obese, then you should try cinnamon for weight loss.
- Take one tablespoon of edible honey. One tablespoon of cinnamon powder in one cup of water. Mix honey into it. Boil the water and drink it.
- It will help in reducing the weight and also reduce cravings for junk food.
- The cinnamon drink, increases the energy level. Thus resulting in making the person to work more than usual which leads to weight loss.
Cinnamon Weight Loss Effects:-
- It is found either as a powder or as a stick.
- Three types of Cinnamon are Ceylon cinnamon, Indonesian cinnamon and cassia cinnamon.
- It burns the excess fats that is accumulated in our body.
- Cinnamon increase the body heat and speeds up the metabolism. It results in burning extra calories or fats deposited in the body. Thus resulting in weight loss.
- Cinnamon can also be taken with honey and tea, in order to show rapid weight loss.
- Cinnamon also reduces the level of cholesterol in our body. It has been observed that cinnamon also reduce the level of blood sugar.
Side Effects of Cinnamon:-
- If a person is consuming excessive amount of cinnamon, then he is likely to experience complete shut down of the kidney.
- People who are consuming blood thinners should not consume cinnamon. It will result in excessive bleeding.
- Some people are likely to develop allergic reactions while using cinnamon powder.
- It is very harmful to consume cinnamon oil. It is very dangerous for human body.