How to Tighten Loose Tummy Skin?
Surgery is not the only option to tighten your skin. There are number of ways in which you can tighten your tummy skin. The problem of loose skin is a common problem, which now days women and men are suffering through.
The major factors of loose skin are weight loss, aging and pregnancy. But there are number of ways of tightening the loose skin such as cosmetic surgery and skin firming creams. They are effective but they have various side effects. That is why one must opt for those methods which do not contain any side effects and are safe and effective too.
Ways to Tighten Loose Tummy Skin:-
- First lie on your back. With your knees placed together, place your feet on the floor. Keep it as close to your bottom as possible. Relax your neck and fold your arms across your chest. While keeping your lower back on the floor, raise your shoulders slowly. Inhale. Count for 1 and hold that position. Breathe out forcefully. Allow your shoulders to return to the floor. Relax the stomach muscles. You can do this exercise for 10 to 12 times .
Lying Leg Raises:-
- Place your palms under your buttocks and lie on your back with your hands. Raise your legs off the floor and hold them. Raise your leg little more with the help of your lower abs. Instead of lifting the legs with the psoas, tilt the pelvis upwards. Bent your knees slightly. You can repeat this exercise for 10 times.
Herbal Remedies to Tighten Skin of Loose Tummy:-
- There are very effective tablets which helps in tightening the loose tummy skin such as aloe vera gel, soy protein, yeast extracts and spirulina
- These tablets increase the collagen and elastin synthesis in the body.
- Surgical procedure can cause skin irritation and infections. Before opting for surgery consider its side effects.