Grapefruit Juice Diet
For weight loss, grapefruit juice diet is a very good option. Grapefruit is made up of pomelo and orange and it is a citrus fruit. The outer covering of a grapefruit looks like a orange and size of the grapefruit resembles pomelo. Grapefruit grows in clusters and they are obtained in three colors-pink, red and white. It is rich in vitamin C as it belongs to citrus fruit. It also contain essential nutrients which are necessary for the body.
Diet Plan for Grapefruit Juice:-
- Grapefruit juice helps in reducing the weight quickly.
- You can include dried nuts, non-starchy vegetables, hot dogs and cheese in your diet while following grapefruit juice diet.
- Food which you are not allowed to consume while grapefruit juice diet are desserts, potatoes, jelly jam, onions, pickles, corns and bread.
- After consuming every meal, you should drink grapefruit juice and it should be sugar free.
- Drink minimum eight glasses of water everyday.
- Do not drink water in between your meals
– One glass of grapefruit juice or a cup or coffee or tea without sugar.
Any quantity of meat as per your choice, salad, two eggs and grapefruit juice.
Skimmed milk or tomato juice.
Salad, green vegetables, meat and grapefruit juice.
Benefits of Grapefruit Juice:-
- Whether it is eaten in the form of juice or raw, there are numerous health benefits of consuming grapefruit juice.
- Rich in fiber
- Helps in easy bowel movements
- Reducing fever
- Prevents cold and cough
- Boost up the immune system
- Keeps away tiredness and fatigue
- People experiencing insomnia should consume grapefruit juice before going to bed.
- Helps in reducing weight quickly.
- Low calorie fruit can be included in weight loss diet plan
- The juice helps in relieving acidity problems.