Lose Weight With Apple Cider Vinegar
Proponents of apple cider vinegar as a weight-loss tool say that it works as an appetite suppressant. In addition, the vinegar contains enzymes, nutrients and organic acids that reduce cholesterol and support weight loss. One popular version of the diet is the apple cider vinegar lecithin kelp diet.
- This diet involves the combination of lecithin, apple cider vinegar, vitamin B6 and kelp.
- It works collaboratively by working on the metabolism. It burns the fat at a faster rate.
- Before each meal, you swallow one teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar.
- If you don’t have any side effects after a few days, you can increase the quantity by one or two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- To make it easier t swallow, you can mix the cider vinegar with water or chamomile tea. Sweeten the mixture with raw honey, if you like.
There is little scientific evidence to support the claims made by proponents of the apple cider vinegar diet, and this plan is not promoted by dietitians. However, there is also little potential for harm as a result of following this plan.
Always consult your doctor before beginning a new diet or exercise regimen.
Zeratsky, K., R.D., L.D.; Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss: Effective?; MayoClinic.com;
Behar, J.; The Amazing Apple Cider Vinegar Diet; MuscleMagFitness.com;