Negative Effects Of Obesity
The condition in which excess of fat accumulates in our body is termed as obesity. This condition is very commonly noticed around us. The intake of junk food is main reason of the rising number of the obsessed people. Obesity is a dangerous condition and has severe consequences in the long run. In this article we will be discussing some of the negative effects of obesity.
Negative Effects Of Obesity:
Some of the negative effects of obesity are:
- Obesity results in the consumption of saturated fats which clog your arteries, which in turn can result in abnormal heart beat, stroke etc.
- The deposition of fatty acids in arteries can also result in a dangerous situation like inflicting arteriosclerosis. It is the condition in which deposition of fatty acids in the arteries make them narrow, as the result the flow of blood in the arteries reduces considerably.
- The reduction in the flow of blood, due to deposition results in less supply of blood to brain, which can result in Hemorrhage.
- Obesity is considered as the main reason behind the high blood pressure especially in middle-age person.
- Increase in cholesterol level in the body results in obesity, which in turn results in heart failures.
- Obesity can result in type 1 and type 2 diabetes and increase in the level of diabetes can result in death.
- Excess of body weight can also cause sleeping disorders. Conditions like asthma can also be caused due to obesity.
- In women, excess weight can result in menstrual disorders and result in child birth defects as well.
- Obesity affects the psychology of the person due to which he/she can suffer from conditions like lack of confidence, depression, low self-esteem etc.
- In children continuous negligence can result in their low self-esteem and confidence.