All About I-Lipo?
is a treatment method which involves spot reduction of fat from any body part. It is essentially a laser lipolysis procedure which has been approved by the FDA in the United States of America. Over 1,00,000 successful treatments have been carried out all over the world.
How does I-Lipo work?
- The procedure goes with the normal impulse of the body. This is because of the fact that the body works naturally using stored energy resources in the form fat cells. The fat cells are broken down into fatty acids and glycerol in the normal course of functioning of the body. So the procedure does not lead to the onset of any harmful fat removal process. Nor does it cause harm to any peripheral organ, skin, nerves or blood vessels.
- The procedure works by emitting low levels of laser energy which sends across a chemical signal to the fatty acids and glycerol. The fatty acids and glycerol get released through channels in the fat cell membrane. These fatty acids and glycerol are then directed to the body tissue and are used up as energy in the process spiking up the metabolism in the body.
- It is clinically proven and safe to use. An exercise regimen is recommended post treatment to make sure that all the released energy is well utilized and the increased metabolism is sustained. Exercise will ensure that all the freed fatty acids and glycerol in the body are used up.
Advantages of I-Lipo
- It is clinically proven to reduce as much as 30% of fat from the total fat content in the body.
- Immediate results are seen after the treatment as far as body contouring and inch loss is concerned. 2-4 cm loss in abdominal girth is reported with each treatment.
- Compared to other invasive procedures like a classic liposuction and other laser techniques, it is more affordable.
- It is safe and painless. A red laser radiation is used to stimulate the fat cells in the targeted tissue. The resultant biochemical reaction in the fat cells are completely natural and safe and do not bring any associated side effects with them.
- The post treatment recovery is very fast.
- It is an efficient body contouring tool which can do what diet and exercise would take very long to do. It can target fat in specific areas like upper and lower abdomen, hips , thighs, arms etc.
It is marketed as an intelligent alternative to the liposuction procedure and very well lives up to its name.